Sep 2, 2009

There is NO fucking WAY I'm renaming my blog

Actually I am...
I am renaming my blog and moving to The Most Valuable Network www.MVN.com


Lindsay Lohan calls Moving Track to put her stuff into storage, LA

Okay so here's the deal... I'm moving over to MVN.com sometime in the near future. So I've decided to have a little contest. There will be a prize (most likely cash money) for the winner of this contest I PROMISE.

In order to be considered you need the following...

Leave one dinger (comment) on this post with: Your Email, Suggestion for Blog Name.


Details...
If the blog name you suggested is chosen for my MVN blog I will send you the prize (most likely cash) to you!


The blog name HAS to be BOSTON RELATED!


Here are some suggestions:

Banks of the River Charles
Fenway Frank's Blog
Down by the Charles
Green line to Kenmore

11 comments:

  1. Beanttownbeatdown.com
    bostonbeatdown.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greenmonstahguy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Green Bean
    The Second best city in the world
    Masshole/ Home of the Masshole(s)
    you can't park in the harvard yard

    dagyo15@yahoo.com
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wickedgoodblog.com
    thebeanscene.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. fenway's finest
    for Boston thy glory is our own

    ReplyDelete
  6. www.tessietakeson.blogspot.com
    "boston's 10th man cannot be wrong"

    foreveryoung1289@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beantown Beatdown is great name for a great sports city!! Sox, Celts, and Pats all won Championships in last few years and Bruins are up and coming!! Their time is soon!! Gotta LOVE Beantown!!! Best sport city going!!! good move Diesel MVN is WICKED site!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richie Who?.com
    The Midnight Ride.com
    The Big Dig.com

    ReplyDelete

Enjoyed a post? Let me know? Agree or Disagree? Leave it here. Suggestions are always welcome!

About Me

Followers