Aug 20, 2009

Calipari does it again? Memphis loses 38 wins and a final 4?


This is too much. Not once but twice for Calipari, I'm not a huge memphis fan or a huge Calipari fan but this is unreal.

It's all over the SAT's you mean to tell me Derrick Rose couldnt find a tutor to help him score a high number on his SAT's or is Rose really that dumb ? I remember when I took the SAT's I didn't have a basketball future on the line but there was nothing on there that shocked me!

I had a friend who paid like $1500 bucks for a tutor for a few months and the kid (of average intellegence) dominated the SATS.

I also want to know how they figured it out ? How did they find out someone else took the SATS if someone knew a few years ago that Rose did this then why didn't anyone speak up the day the test was taken.

Now is Calipari the victim or did he bring this upon himself. Is it that Calipari attracts the scumbags? I mean is this bad luck? Is it something Calipari is doing? Marcus Camby, Derrick Rose? These guys are incredible athletes with rocks for brains. Maybe Calipari is such a great coach because he's a cut throat win at all costs kind of guy. Does he tell Derrick Rose while he's recruiting him .. "Hey if someone else takes your SAT's I think we can get you in here.." or does Rose use his rock and say.. hmm maybe I can have someone else take this test god for bid I learn anything, my basketball career is much more important.

Honestly... whats better intellectual wealth or financial wealth? You tell me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Yes I would definitely be into doing some mvn.com blogging. Should I just sign up on the site?

    ReplyDelete

Enjoyed a post? Let me know? Agree or Disagree? Leave it here. Suggestions are always welcome!

About Me

Followers