Aug 25, 2009

Just recieved my ESPN "Lets go streaking shirt"

Hey I just recieved my shirt from ESPN from my winning streak.
It's better than expected high quality shirt. I'd love to sell it but.. it's pretty cool.

Murdered model Jasmine Fiore in sexy 2005 bikini photoshoot

Tonight's picks..

Tonight I will pick 5 picks just to show you guys how good I am at this.

Red Sox over White Sox
Cubs over the Nationals
Braves over the Padres
Rays over the Jays
Phillies over the Pirates

After going 4-1 last night (DAMN RAYS and DAMN ROY HALLADAY)
(I included the first game of the sweep as a victory and since i posted hot girls on my blog that another victory)

I am now 14-8.



You have to see this video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed a post? Let me know? Agree or Disagree? Leave it here. Suggestions are always welcome!

About Me

Followers