Aug 19, 2009

Rex Ryan's an asshole


“He has the same position as I have. We’re both head coaches in this league. He just happens to have a helluva lot of Super Bowl rings and I don’t have a win. I understand that. But again, we’re not going to tiptoe our way through this thing. You don’t line up and beat a Bill Belichick-coached team by tiptoeing in there. We’re just going to be ourselves. I’m going to be myself. That’s just the way it is. How much motivation are they going to get by putting a quote from me on the wall saying that I believe in my football team. That I’m not going to be intimidated by a coach or anyone else. If that’s where you’re going to draw motivation from, hell, we’ll probably kick your (butt but he really says ass)”– Rex Ryan as quoted by NJ.com

Rex Ryan truly is an idiot. I think Rex thinks he’s still coaching the Ravens, I’ll be very surprised if the Jets kick ANY team in the AFC’s ass let alone the Patriots. I’m not really sure how to take these comments, I mean I understand where Rex is coming from but has he WATCHED the Patriots? He has yet to coach a regular season game for the Jets, and he’s already pissing Belichick off?

It takes a ton of balls to say what Rex said but… this is a whole new ball game.

There is NO way that Rex Ryan beats the Patriots this year. You had a hard enough time beating them last year when the Patriots were starting Matt. Now that Tom is back I look for the Patriots to beat the Jets some where around 35-7.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed a post? Let me know? Agree or Disagree? Leave it here. Suggestions are always welcome!

About Me

Followers