Aug 23, 2009

New York Yankees 8/23 Live blog ( I hate Joe Morgan)

Okay so it's not really a live blog.
Right now I am listening to Joe Morgan, and oh my god I hate him.

He is saying how surprised he is about how Lou Gehrig has more hits than Derek Jeter. I can't believe his Yankee bias, Varitek doubles home the game tying run and Joe Morgan calmly says "oh Varitek pokes that one just by Teix". An inning prior Matsui hits a ball just over the right field fence and he celebrates like he's on the Yankees roster "MATSUI HITS ONE HIGH INTO THE NIGHTTTTT". Morgan you're by far the most biased color guy I've ever heard.

Jeter just got a base knock and I feel like he wants to lick the sweat off of Jeter's .... (use your imagination)....

Anyone else out there hate Joe Morgan more than me? I dont think so.

There is no way Joe Morgan sleeps with Jeter tonight.

Tex just doubled home the go-ahead run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed a post? Let me know? Agree or Disagree? Leave it here. Suggestions are always welcome!

About Me

Followers