Aug 19, 2009

When is it time for the NFL to say "NO" to Brett Favre

What happened to saying you’re retired and STAYING retired. You don’t just say “yeah i’m retiring.. ” you RETIRE and you stay retired. I’m not exactly sure where Brett Favre went wrong here. He treats being retired like its a game. “Nah i can’t play ball today guys.. i’m retired”.

If you ask me, I think it’s about time for the NFL to step in. Kind of like my mom use to when we’d be standing in the door way. “Either you’re in the house or you’re out”. Roger and staff should say to Mr. Fav-re ARE YOU IN or are you out? He says “out” you say.. “Wonderful now GET THE HELL OUT”.

Put a restraining order on this guy, do something he’s driving me nuts.. and .. I LIKE THE GUY!

Well.. as always…

There is NO way Brett Favre leads the Vikings to the playoffs. Put your money on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed a post? Let me know? Agree or Disagree? Leave it here. Suggestions are always welcome!

About Me

Followers