Aug 29, 2009

Death, Taxes and Tom Brady

There are only a few certainties in life: they are as follows.. death, taxes and Tom Brady. Tom Brady has been listed as probable on the Patriots injury report just about every game prior to 2008, but I have no doubts that Tom Brady will be starting and on his way to another strong playoff run.

Courtesy of CBS, NFL.



I was at the bar the other night (this is rare I promise!). My buddies and I are trying to predict Tom Brady's touchdown passes and how many will be split up between the Patriots two leading receivers Moss and Welker.

In my opinion Tom Brady will probably throw between 40-43 TD passes this year. Of them I'd say about 17 TDs for Randy Moss and 6 to Wes Welker.

The argument from everyone else is Tom Brady's health, the offensive co-ordinator, Fred Taylor etc. I'm thinking Fred will get plenty of Carries but.. Tom Brady is going to be putting the team on his "shoulder" and taking the pressure off the running game ( i know this is the opposite of what most teams want but.. most teams don't have Tom Brady).

Cincinnati Bengals v New England Patriots

I'm curious to find out what everyone thinks. How many touchdowns will Tom Brady throw this year? Will he appear as probable or questionable on the Injury Report?

One thing is for certain TOM BRADY will be TOM BRADY. He's been hit hard a thousand times, he wasn't fragile before his injury and he's not fragile now. Don't buy into the ESPN hype on the "sore shoulder".

2 comments:

  1. As long as Bradys knee is strong SO are the Pats!!! Bills mind, Pats D, and Moss, Welker and rest of rec. core we are going to make a STRONG run!! We are BACK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brady throws 40+ TDs 25+ to Moss alone!!!Moss was chomping at the bit to get Brady back!! He is going to eat secondaries for SUNDAY dinner

    ReplyDelete

Enjoyed a post? Let me know? Agree or Disagree? Leave it here. Suggestions are always welcome!

About Me

Followers