Aug 19, 2009

Is anybody keeping score?

Brett issss baaaaaaccck… Brett in purple? hahahaha, I want to see the first guy wearing the Favre jersey… pretty embarrassing.

Anyways…

I’m not sure if anyone is really reading this nor do I really care. I’m doing this for personal satisfaction . Anyways I made three “BOLD” predictions. I said there is NO WAY that the Yankees lose, they didn’t. NO WAY the Giants lose, they didn’t. NO WAY that the Rays lose, and .. they didn’t. That makes me 3-0. My winning percentage is 100% thats like 3 out of 3.

Todays picks will come a little later in the day around 12 o clock.

But just for ha-ha’s lets say you bet 10 dollars on my picks last night at bodog.com, (not promoting this is just for fun! so don’t really do it!!!) You would have $59.63, in your account.

And they said I didn’t know anyyyything about sports. Well they were wrong.

By the way... There is NOOO way the Cardinals do no sign John Smoltz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed a post? Let me know? Agree or Disagree? Leave it here. Suggestions are always welcome!

About Me

Followers