Aug 23, 2009

Meet your 1995 Boston Red Sox


As I was searching through some old statistics and rosters, I came across a team that triggered a ton of interest. I was thinking "Man, the team we had in 1995 was filled with interesting characters, I wonder if anyone feels the same way."

So what I've decided to do is break down the 1995 Boston Red Sox and by break down I just mean that I will introduce the top ten players of the 1995... and by top players I mean.. most memorable.

Todays player is Lee Tinsley.
In 1995 Lee Tinsley hit .284 with 7 HRs and 41 RBI's not too shabby.
Anyways I remember Lee Tinsley had a 15 game hitting streak that year and completed 14 consecutive steals (including 12 successful steals to end 1994). I remember him but do you ?

Thanks to www.pro-ball.com for the picture.



There is no fucking way the Red Sox beat the Yankees tonight
There is no fucking way Johnny Damon hits a homer off of Josh Beckett
There is no way San Diego beats St Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed a post? Let me know? Agree or Disagree? Leave it here. Suggestions are always welcome!

About Me

Followers